Export to Outlook
Who Should Attend
Arguments only work out when there is mutual benefit. Learn to create situations in which both you and the buyer are satisfied
Today’s sophisticated buyer can negotiate so many give-backs that the sale is hardly worth making. But you don’t have to be boxed into a corner like that.
There are sophisticated negotiating techniques you can use to create a win-win outcome for both you and the buyer.
Now you can master these techniques at How to Negotiate a Successful, Profitable Close. This unique seminar will show you how to counter pressure for price and other concessions by building relationships and demonstrating value. It will help you use specific human relations skills to set a winning context for the negotiation. Use ROI arguments effectively and employ closing techniques that prevent the buyer from negotiating.
Experience Sales Professionals, Sales Managers and Account Executives
You’ll learn how to:
• Build rapport with the buyer
• Negotiate with different kinds of people
• Use the Questioning Model to uncover dominant buying motives
• Employ better evidence to create higher margins
• Discover when you are being bluffed
• Establish credibility with the buyer
• Understand the four phases of negotiations
• Develop a compelling value equation
• Improve your closing ratio