Export to Outlook
Who Should Attend
For years, business professionals have turned to Dale Carnegie's books and seminars to help them reach new levels of success. How To Win Friends and Influence People essentially set the standard for interpersonal effectiveness and the book continues to be as valid today as ever.
Carnegie’s methods will help you learn to foster a kinder, gentler and more open communication environment. You will learn to lead with deeds and words, to gain commitment and to achieve goals.
Master the skills to -
1. Communicate professionally and confidently in business situations
2. Engage others by building rapport, asking pertinent questions and listening
3. Build relationships and deal effectively with difficult people
4. Gain cooperation and influence people
5. Use emotional controls to sustain success
Employees at all levels who want to build and maintain powerful and effective interpersonal business relationships.
Participants learn how to:
• Gain agreement and cooperation with others
• Inspire confidence and trust by establishing credibility
• Influence others even when you don't have authority
• Recognize your hot buttons
• Use listening skills to help others to feel appreciated
• Maintain your composure under pressure
• Give constructive feedback without generating hostility
• Engage others by building rapport
• Improve interpersonal relationships
• Change others’ behavior by changing your reaction